20030804: NWX

Patrick,

There is a set of NWX pqact.conf entries in:
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates/pqact.gempak_nwx

These include many SPC entries (in fact, most entries are
provided from NCEP for the national centers).

These entries all FILE the products under data/gempak/nwx/.....
This nwx tree (which is also $GEMDATA/nwx) is defined as $TEXT_DATA.

The NWX configuration tables are under $NWX_TABLES.
These include all bulletin and gui configurations for NWX that
match the pqact.gempak_nwx file above.

Steve Chiswell