20030722: monthly Data

Dusty,

The output you sent me showed that abq.gem already existed when you ran
SNMOD on the July 1997 file. Presumably you had already created the file
at some point and filled it up. If you were reusing the same file name,
your previous data would still be in that file.

Use SNCROSS to plot the time series cross section as I described previously.

Steve CHiswell