20030709: CONDUIT RUC 20km model data

Karen,

NWS is running a quarterly backup today. This means that the normal
NCEP production suite is not available. In this case, FSL is running
the RUC model as a backup. I suspect that the 20km grids will not be
available during this backup test.

You should be able to get the details of the NWS backup schedule from the web
pages
that were referenced on all the announcements.

Steve Chiswell