20030627: sf issue

Jimmy,

I see 2 problems.

1) Your station table station IDs are 8 characters, while your data file
is using 5 character station IDs, so they won't be found in the station table.

Eg:

Stntbl:
F0000001  99999 XX                               OO US  4129  -9464  300

Sfcfile
F0001 990604/1200 291.5 288.7  3.6  80.   1013.

2) Your station table elevations are 1 column to the left.

Steve Chiswell