20030605: Quick question on compiling gempak 5.6.j.

Stonie,

The endian-ness is defined for the OPSYS type "Linux",
so your Makeinc.${NA_OS} must have "OPSYS = Linux".
That will allow the appropriate MCHPRM.Linux include file to
be found which sets MTMACH =  MTLNUX.

The dm library code checks for MTLNUX and other little endian machine
types.

Steve