20030521: GPLT mailbox errors

Patrick,

You will see the stream of error messages below if the "gplt" process
that is associated with the message queue and tty of your program is
trying to hook up to no longer exists. You should check for message
queues with "ipcs", and remove any still hanging around with "ipcrm".

The "cleanup" script will try to do this....but you may have to run
multiple times if something was spawning the processes as they
were being killed.

If your gplt exits without the message queue being removed, there
are several possibilities including:
   1) could not fork / out of memory
   2) ctrl-c'ing a program
   3) running multiple scripts on the same tty at the same time
         creating a race condition for the message queue id
   4) $GEMEXE pointing to somewhere strange
   5) the cleanup script doesn't handle your OS correctly
      for figuring out the ipcrm flags.

Steve Chiswell