Very sorry....Re: 20030509: Unidata binary of nwx core dumps with surface obs

Steve,

I am very sorry to have put you on a wild goose chase, but indeed I did not have
any current files. I did not notice but my GEMPAK dcmetr decoder stopped writing
output on May 1..so it couldn't see any data files.  dcmetr.log had grown to 2GB
for some reason and I suppose this is the reason it stopped.  I deleted
dcmetr.log
and restarted the ldm and data started being decoded and I got both my compiled
nwx binary and yours to work.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

Thanks,
Robert