20030512: Cross section terrain

Dave,

When plotting a cross section, the X-Z grid box is missing if
one of the end points is below ground, which will be the case when
the terrain rises above the horizontal level. The box spacing in the
horizontal will be affected by your model grid spacing, and
the vertical will be affected by the vertical levels you have.

The contouring program does not perform a one sided interpolation of the
data to the approximate position of the topography.

You can improve your graphic by increasing the vertical levels (looks like
every 50Mb in your plot) by using GDVINT to interpolate to a finer
vertical resolution in the lowest layers where you experience the
terrain effect.

Steve Chiswell