20030502: GDCROSS X axis labels, ticks, grid

John,

GDCROSS does not have the XAXIS parameter in its parameter list,
so changing its value will have no effect. The program is currently
hardcoded to label the endpoints, but nothing else.

I played around with the program GPANOT and it is possible to
place text values for the labels, but this is not a general solution.

As today is Friday, and nobody else is here answering support,
I don't have time today to develop a solution for processing XAXIS
but will try to look at it next week (after preparing my policy committee
report of course!)

Chiz

Steve Chiswell
address@hidden