20030403: GEMPAK 5.6.j model cross-sections?

Tony,

It sounds like a library change along the way has created problems for
Garp along the way. I will return from vacation on April 18th and will look
at it then. Some of the garp routines were hardcoded (shortcut), and
when the library changes (increased array sizes etc to allow bigger grids
for example), Garp has to be hand patched. Ugh.

Chiz