20030403: GEMLIB installation instructions

William,

The information is included in the README file for the solaris sparc
installation
in the binary directory of the GEMPAK software downloads on the portal site, eg:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/26/README

Basically, the instructions are the same as for unpacking the executables.
Place the tarfile in your $NAWIPS directory and run:
gunzip -c gempak_upc5.6.h_libs_sol.tar.gz | tar xvf -

By the way, the current distribution is 5.6.J, and now includes the
configuration directory in the library tar file to build contrib
modules using supplied makefiles.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support