20030324: Interesting gddiag challenge.

Lewis,

It seems like the shorthand ^fxxx isn't correctly expanded to
the full YYMMDD/HHNN/fxxx. Can you try:

GFUNC= sub(p24m,p18m^f018)
GDATTIM=f024
GRDNAM=p06m^030324/1200f024

If that still fails, you might need to see (using gdinfo)
if you have some corrupt entries in your file from failed
computations and remove them with gddelt.

Steve Chiswell
address@hidden