20030206: 20030205: P06M unit conversion?

Mike,

I noticed that you are setting SCALE to 999.
Since you are wanting to compute inches, and are expecting the units
are scaled such that the conversion factor is 25.4, then you should
set SCALE=0. Otherwise, as the data range changes, you will see
your data range output change, and that may be confusing things here.
Does this make any changes in your plot output?

Steve Chiswell