20030205: P06M unit conversion?

Michael,

Your return address was "Hardiman, Michael P" <address@hidden>,
however, you are subscribed to the gembud list as:
address@hidden. You have to be subscribed to the list
from the same address as which you will post.

Anyhow, what program are you using? For example, if you are
using gdplot2, then you would want to specify
gdpfun = quo(p06m,25.4) rather than gfunc. Other than that,
for gdcntr etc, what you have should work. Are you sure that
you are updating the plot? Try using the default TITLE setting
to make sure your function is what you think is being plotted-
otherwise, you probably have a script error.

Have you run the program from the command line to verify the output?
Can you send your example script if you still have trouble?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support