20030130: synop station table : a lot of stations are missing

Christian,

The upc distribution contains $GEMTBL/stns/lsystns.upc where I have merged in
locations. The ncep table is limited since their distribution is limited
to 5000 surface stations, whereas I set ours to 30,000.

The $GEMTBL/stns directory has a symbolic link from lsfstns.tbl to
lsystns.upc, and I have moved the default ncep lsfstns.tbl to lsfstns.ncep.

After looking at your log, it does not appear that you are using
my lsystns.upc since the first several stations thaat I looked at in your log
did exist in that table.  Are you currently running 5.6.H?

Steve Chiswell