20030102: DCGRIB vs. NAGRIB for WSETA (fwd)

Brett,

If using dcgrib, you should specify the "PACK" command line
option, otherwise, you are using unpacked GEMPAK grid files
(which would be faster for reading).

But, you really should used dcgrib2 which uses the grib
packing without unpacking first, is much faster, and
will support file naming templates.

The use of dcgrib/dcgrib2 is for decoding from a stream
(of LDM pipe action if you send the data via LDM as grib).
Nagrib can only decode from a file on disk.

Steve Chiswell