20021220: Setting up GEMPAK decoders

Kevin,
asside from my previous response, Looking at your pqact.conf
entries shows that although you have modified the output data
files from my default entries under data/gempak/storm/...
for dcwtch and dcwarn ( the 2 decoders you will need for
watches and warnings in nmap2), you have not set the
log output file location from what I provide as
data/gempak/logs/....

If that is the case, then you likely have a problem generating the
output log file so that the decoder does not work.

If you still cannot get things to work, I suggest using the
default data/gempak/....structure that I provide
along with the datatype.tbl entries so that you can
verify that the output files are created before modifying
them to match you own naming scheme.

As always, make sure that the log and data file directories
exist and are writeable by the ldm.

Steve Chiswell