20021204: Question about NVD

Kevin,

GEMPAK doesn't have a 3-D trajectory program, but I did
create gptraj for 2-D trajectories which can be used
assuming a constant level such as a theta level, pressure level,
or boundary layer. I could instrument the program to
calculate the change in a quantity (such as height) along the
trajectory.

Steve Chiswell