20021120: Software fonts

See the online help for CLRBAR for specifying "| text_info":

phelp clrbar
      CLRBAR

      CLRBAR specifies the characteristics of a color bar associated with
      contour fill.  The attributes are separated by slashes:

            color / orientation / anchor / x;y / length;width /
                          frequency | text_info

<snip>

      Text_info describes the color bar label attributes.  These attributes
      are of the same format as the TEXT parameter.  If any part of text_info
      is missing, then default text information is used. The user may only
      change the font type, hardware/software flag, text size and text width.
      The default values are the bold courier hardware font and text size and
      text width of 1.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support