20021120: viewing contents of .gem file

Matt,

dcgrib and dcgrib2 are used to convert GRIB into GEMPAK.
There is a program called gdgrib that can produce a
grib product from a GEMPAK grid parameter. See the online
help for using gdgrib including specifying the PDS paramaters
will define the product. The process of creating a grib is by
running the program for each parameter/level that you want converted.

Steve Chiswell