20021114: Conversion

Bob,

I wrote 2 programs (dcreanal and dcreanal2) to
convert from the Reanalysis NetCDF (COARDS convention)
grid files to GEMPAK format, and did some other work converting
the NUWG convention grid files to GEMPAK.

Basically, since NetCDF is so general, it is hard to write
a single converter for every possible CDL convention. So,
its a case by case basis as to what needs to be done to
read the netCDF convention.

Steve Chiswell