20021003: some more problem with dcreanal

Wuyin,

Try using "dcreanal2". But... the one limitation of your data
set is the lack of a "time" field in order to determine the date
of the field to be written in the GEMPAK file. Typically,
the time is given as hours or days since a starting time.

Steve Chiswell