20020930: isentropic analyses using GARP

Tony,

Yes, you need grids on THTA surfaces.
You can use gddiag to interpolate pressure level grids to
THTA coordinate grids for isentropic analyses. The on line
help for gddiag shows an example using gvcord=PRES/THTA.
I also included an example in the tutorial on gddiag.

Steve Chiswell