20020930: Display Questions

Use gdinfo to see what fields are present in your data set.
Some data sets, depending on where you are getting the data only
have surface fields. Use gdlist to verify that the data values exist.

Verify that dcgrib2 is finding the $GEMTBL/grid tables.
Check the decoder logs. Verify what grid projections you
are decoding (if more than 1 exists in your input data
set, use the @@@ template to ensure each projection goes
to a unique file , eg grids 236 40km and 252 20km should be sent to
different output files).

Steve Chiswell