20020927: cannot compile latest GEMPAK 56h on Linux

Robert,

Have you installed Motif? If so, check the motif location
defined in your $CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.linux.
If you haven't installed Motif, then that is the problem
since RH 7.1 typically doesn't come with open-motif unless
you get the deluxe distribution.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support