20020925: gempak build - Solaris using gcc

James and Patrick,

The main thing that g77 can't do is handle the intrinsic
functions within the $GEMPAK/include/MCHPRM.SunOS
fortran include file (eg the functions need
to be replaced by explicit values as in the MCHPRM.Linux
file).

I have built on Solaris with gcc and g77 by creating a
$NA_OS target for sol_gcc and the following files:

$CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.sol_gcc
$GEMPAK/include/MCHPRM.SunOS.gcc
$GARPHOME/config/platform/Makeinc.sol_gcc
$NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcprof/Makefile

I will repack the source distribution tar file on the
portal for download with these additions (first need
to make some space available to create the tar and pack it).

I have also fixed a 16/24 bit drawing color bug in the Garp
title object which allows the user to toggle the display of a layer
by clicking on the title, so I will repack the binary distributions
for Linux, Solaris and SolarisX86 so that they are in sync
with the repacked source distribution.

I will send a note to the gembud list when the repacked tarfiles
are complete.

Steve Chiswell