20020918: 20020918: GEMPAK 5.6.h problem

Brian,

The restore parameters you sent me had a bunch of HTML junk
that I had to clean up, which I assumed was from your mailer.
That is, all the =20 characters imbeded at the line ends.
The one line that had something different was the LINE
parameter, which in the message you sent looked like:
<P>LINE 32=3Dg05/1/1!4/1/1 </P>

I changed this to
LINE   32/1/1!4/1/1

You should probably see if there is some imbedded control character there
in your file, perhaps delete the line and retype it. It just seems that
your mailer found something there that definitely shouldn't be there.

Steve Chiswell