20020911: GEMPAK 5.6h

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

>Wanted to let you know I have been using GEMPAK 5.6h binaries here at work
>on Solaris Intel and Linux in 24-bit mode and have not encountered any
>problems.
>Also on Solaris SPARC at home..no problems.
>
>Robert Mullenax
>
>Robert Mullenax
>Weather Systems Administrator
>Universal Weather and Aviation

Robert,

There is an ntl bug on little endian machines that prevents launching
in some cases. It will be fixed when I make the final 5.6.h tarfile.
Also fixed an nsharp model file list bug yesterday, and 7 digit dropsonde
ids when looking at Gustav yesterday. Hard to get a stopping place.

Steve CHiswell