20020712: announcement question

>From: "Julie Wiens" <address@hidden>

>I was told that UNIDATA has a place to post position announcements.  Is this
>true?  What do I need to do to post an annoucnement?  Any information you
>can send me will be helpful.
>
>Thanks,
>Julie
>
>Julie Wiens
>Research Coordinator and Search Committee Chair
>Department of Atmospheric Science
>Colorado State University
>Ft. Collins, CO 80523
>
>(970) 491-8683
>

>address@hidden
>www.atmos.colostate.edu

Julie,

We can send position announcements out to the community email list.
We request that the announcement be sent to us as text only.
Please do not include attatchments of word processor or html documents
etc.

If there is something that cannot be accurately represented as text, then
we would suggest posting the information as PDF or html on your web site
and the text email that is sent out can reference recipients to that
location for more information.

Lastly, please include contact information for the position if it is
to be someone other than yourself so that interested recipients can
direct their questions appropriately.

Steve Chiswell