20020619: Gempak: dctrop question

Paul,

My dctrop program does not use the HC_ routines. It was developed
way before NCEP develped their decoder routines.

The NCEP dchrcn decoder does decode central pressure, radii of winds etc.
These are the bulletins that will be plotted in NMAP from the
Misc/hrcn option. The decoded files are text, similar to the
dcwarn and dcwtch ncep decoders.

Steve Chiswell