20020618: nested gfunc

Chris,

Sounds like you are having trouble composing WND from the components).
Not sure why without seeing what your grid navigation and size is since
the function you show works for me using current ETA data.

Could be a problem with the stack size. Are these big grids (kxky)?
If so, it could be that you don't have enough memory to load in
all the grids (remember that you probably have a conversion from
dwpc=sub(dwpk,273.15) and vecr(urel,vrel), before the mixr() computation
and the resulting output grid.

Presumably you have UREL and VREL at 925mb. What happens if you
try using sdiv(mixr(dwpc,pres),vecr(urel,vrel))?

If the result works with smaller grids, then you may have to
do the computation in smaller pieces using gddiag.

Similarly, your tmpc calculation is also undergoing a tmpc=tmpk-273.15.

Otherwise, we'd have to recompile with a bigger heap defined for
LLMDGG in $GEMPAK/include/GEMPRM.PRM

Steve Chiswell