20020615: GEMPAK Laundry List

Daryl,

As you know, Unidata obtains the GEMPAK distribution from developers at NCEP.
DCSHEF was written by Peggy Bruehl (than at COMET) and is included in the
Unidata distribution - but is not an official part of GEMPAK.

The LLMXTM defined in the $GEMPAK/include files for the number of
times in a GEMPAK file is 300 in the Unidata distribution. you can increase
this as a compile time configuration.

See the previous email message I wrote regarding changing the core
library storage of slat and slon as integer hundredths of degrees.

Other contributions for device drivers would be welcomed.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support