20020517: 20020517: Problem with gf driver in scripts with 5.6.f

Kevin,

Its possible that your 5.6.f executable had been linked against
your 5.6.e libraries previously. That would happen if you
built the new distribution and still had your GEMLIB
environmental variable pointing to your old location instead of
sourcing your new Gemenviron.

If that is the case, then you would want to recompile fresh.
You can run "make distclean" to completely start from
scratch, including removing the old file in $GEMLIB.

Steve Chiswell