20020511: Garp and Nsat errors

Waylon,

you should always launch the GUI programs from the NTL program.
NTL installs a shared color map to eliminate conflicts between GEMPAK
programs for color resources.

If you are not able to get the required number of colors, you need to
verify that your default X visual is 8 bits. You can also reduce the
number of colors used for the shraed color map through ntl by using
th command line options such as "nrl -s 32" for example to reserve 32 colors
for satellite images instead of the default 95.

Steve Chiswell