20020430: S14 location error

Michael,

Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy. The 122W is a typo in 2 of the tables
and should be 112. It is correct in the other GEMPAK tables. I have updated
the others.

However, there is still a matter of a discrepancy of the latitude. The AWIPS
table lists S14 as:
0000000000|KS14 | 44.30 |-112.10 | 1794|SPENCER, ID |US|MTR

The US city location index for Spencer also puts the the city at that latitude.
Your location of 42Nmay not be correct.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support