Re: 20020304: nmap2 display problem

Mike,

Adding mem=nopentium did clean some things up.  Haven't had a problem when
using garp like I did before.  It did clean things up on nmap when viewing
satellite... no longer get "stuff" in the area around the satellite.

But, the main problem still is happening.

Changed display sizes... no difference.

I'll be getting another machine towards the end of the week (exact same config,
current one is on a student's desk).  I'll try another graphics card on it and
another version of the kernel.

Bryan