20020305: GPFRONT with Satellite

Patrick,

The only thing I can see is that you are using the Xvfb driver, which
could for some reason or another be out of colors. This would be an easy
thing to happen especially with the display of satellite images
which require lots of colors- and presumably you aren't running ntl
on your :1 display. But, I'm assuming from your earlier statements that the
script also doesn't work if you use your console? Otherwise, verify that you
don't have any old gf or xw displays to Xvfb still running.

I have attatched my current gpfront tree tar file.

The primary difference here from the 5.6.E.1 distribution you have
if that I enabled the LUTFIL to be specified other than DEFAULT.

You can place the tarfile gpfront.tar.Z in your $NAWIPS directory,
and then unpack with:

zcat gpfront.tar.Z | tar xvf -

Then build with:

cd $NAWIPS/unidata/programs/gpfront