20020220: Gempak - gdgsfc question

Greg,

No, the GFUNC syntax does not support listing multiple
parameters separated by ";" like SFPARM. The GFUNC syntax is
just as in other GEMPAK programs where you can use any grid
diagnostic to compute a parameter from a set of grids. This
can be a grid that already exists, like p06m, or one that
you are computing, like frontogenesis. GFUNC does not
do multiple grid diagnostics at one.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support