20020220: gdinfo problem

Robert,

Your gdinfo settings are asking to list out the
"LAST" 500mb TMPC grid in the 2002022000_eta211.gem file.

The eta211 grid file won't have any TMPC grids. They will be
TMPK. So, that is the message, "no matching grids". Gdinfo
won't be doing any computations to compute TMPC from TMPK.
It will just list out the grids that match your requirements.

If you want to list out all grids in the file, set
GDATTIM, GLEVEL, GVCORD, and GFUNC to all. This can
quickly be done by typing "restore defaults/gdinfo" at
the prompt. Or, to list just those grids on pressure levels
for example, type GVCORD=pres, with the others set to "all".
Each of the 4 grid qualifiers can be used to narrow the output listing.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support