20020214: sfmap

Grady,

Generally for hourly data, 0045Z to 0144Z is considered 0100Z.
Most observations are actually taken slightly before the hour.
When creating your file for SFEDIT, use that hourly time bin
instead of the time to the minute. Otherwise, if DATTIM is different
in your surface file, your will have to plot them using sucessive
iterations of SFMAP.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support