20020131: OABSND analysis in GEMPAK

Patrick,

OABSND will interpolate the levels of each sounding to your list of
levels input.

See: $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/pc/pccmvr.f, pccmdt.f

The interpolation is possible if your coord is PRES, HGHT, or THTA.

Since you are on pressure levels, the interpolation will be
done with respect to log pressure: pcintp.f

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support