20020124: radmap NEXRAD resolution

Ken,

Most of the NIDS data is sent in radials, not as a raster.
An approximate raster size is ~460x464 pixels. The size of the
resolvable data point changes with the range gate however.
The radmap program comes from TDL with many hardcoded defaults
to eliminate user input. I don't know why 620 was chosen.
You can compile the program with your own needs.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support