20011129: 20011128: 11 New NEXRAD Products in GARP (fwd)

Tom,

Thanks. Yes. When I wrote the original routines for 5.6.A I then
sent them on to NCEP and they subsequently included them in the
later releases without the "5" requirement. So I didn't have to do any
further modifications here for the current release. At the time,
I was pretty stringing ton the SDUS5x becase we were gettin both encrypted and
unencrypted data.

All you should have to so after making the modification is rebuild
the im library. Then relink everything.

cd $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/im
make clean
make all
make clean

cd $GEMPAK/source/programs
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

cd $NAWIPS/comet/garp
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

cd $NAWIPS/nprogs
make clean
make all
make install
make clean

That is the quick fix. Of course, I would suggest eventually upgrading to
the latest release since there are other bug fixes included even if you don't
need the newest developemnt features.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support