20011108: creating postscript using XWP driver in GEMPAK

David,

The XWP driver is used by the NMAP/NMAP2 gui programs to be able to
create postscript output from their displays from the Nxmlib
print function which redraws the display to the postscript
file.

Use the PS driver from the standard text interface programs to create
postscript files.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support