Re: 20011105: Gdcross array sizes

Daryl,

This will be in my release. I always try to get these things
re-introduced in the source at NCEP so I don't get suprised
when a new release overwrites my changes....but I
can't guarantee that.

I will go back and try to make the code recognize when it is
overflowing its arrays.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support