20011030: Building GEMPAK 5.6d on Slackware

Robert,

All gempak functions that begin xx_aaaa
are found in $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/xx/xxaaaa.f

The next_radar() function in the gdradr program
passes 2 time arrays and received back from
$GEMPAK/source/gemlib/ti/timdif.f the
difference in time and the error code.

The things that I would check are the value returned by
ti_mdif as well as the value of the pointer sent
back to gdradr(). Sounds like the pointer is being
stepped on.

Steve Chiswell
unidata User Support