20011022: 20011019: gempak ltg gridding

Brian,

The ltgmap program was the same program as sfmap. It just allowed a
greater number of times/observations. In GEMPAK 5.6, I increased
the number of times/observations in sfmap so that a separate ltgmap program
wasn't needed.

The lat/lon locations are the station locations (each lightning strike
is treated as a "ship" report).

I can create a program in the next few days that will read the surface file
and create the grid of "reports within a DELTA radius".

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport