20011010: All Canadian stations CX?? not in GEMPAK station tables?

Christian,

Some of these stations are already in sfmetar_sa.tbl (eg XWN)
others are in sfstns.tbl or available as you note and will be
added as appropriate.

The sfchck program provides information on missing stations, and I
generally add stations before each new release if they are currently
appearing on our data stream and I have the location resources available.

In most cases, the IDs will be entered as the 3 character ID so that
they will be recognizes by both METAR and SAO format entries (ie XWN above).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support