20010813: 20010810: 20010809: 20010809: 20010809: Printing in Nsharp

Glenn,

I have reposted a binary of nsharp for solaris with updated print library fixes.
THis binary will identify itself as 5.6e on the title bar.

You can download this from the the GEMPAK web download under the
PATCHES heading of:
nsharp - Solaris Sparc binary executable patch

This update should fix problems with the program dying when poping up the print
dialog window.

These changes will be in the source distribution of GEMPAK 5.6.e when
I make that release available next week or so.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport