20010920: nsharp printing pblms

You have a binary distribution. The binary distributions contain
the executables and tables necessary for running the programs.
The tarfiles do not contain GEMPAK source or configuration directories
since they are only used to build the distribution.

To build the distribution, you would have to have the source distribution.

The nsharp patch on the web site is included in 5.6.C and higher so there
is nothing to use there.

The most likely cause of pop-up widget problems is that openwindows (Solaris)
has a problem and/or requires a patch. I do not have a solution at this time
since it
works on our systems here. But, I do know of at least one other site that has
the problem
under solaris and will try to find time to look at the problem at some point.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support